What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and why is it so special?
I know you hear all about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this time of year, and you probably have no idea why SO many people are talking about it. Well, the Nordstrom Sale is unlike any other sale because of the items they mark down. Typical sales mark down items that are still in stock and just left on the shelves. The Nordstrom Sale marks down brand new items for fall and winter that haven’t even hit the shelves yet! After the sale is over, the items will go to their original price. A lot of times they will mark down designer items that you can’t find on sale anywhere else! This is what makes the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so special!
When is this amazing sale?
Here are the dates you need to know:
July 13, 2017 – Early Access starts (more on this below)
July 21, 2017 – Public Access starts
August 6, 2017 – Last Day of the Sale
Prices go up August 7th!
How do I shop early?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public starting on July 21. However, you have a chance to shop early! This is important because a lot of times items will sell out during Early Access. Sometimes those items will get restocked during Public Access, but sometimes they don’t. In order to shop during Early Access, you need to be a cardholder. They give you the option of a debit or credit card, so it’s totally up to you! If you are a cardholder, you get double points on everything you spend throughout the year. Those points can add up, and you can receives ‘notes.’ A ‘note’ is essentially a gift card that you can use whenever. Totally worth it in my opinion! Click here to sign up!
What kinds of items are on sale?
The majority of the items on sale will be for fall and winter, but they do include some pieces that can be worn now. Here is the online catalog that was already released. I was also able to find some of the items that were on sale last year. Check those out below!
Tips for shopping?
- Online shopping is a must for me! Shopping in store can be great if you like to try on before you buy, but sometimes stores don’t carry a full stock of what is on sale. I like shopping online because I can see everything on sale! The great thing about Nordstrom is that they offer free returns. So, if you order something online, it’s free to return it if it doesn’t fit the way you like!
- Another great option that Nordstrom offers is to order online and pick up in store! This is great because then you don’t have to wait for shipping! You can pick it up at the store at your convenience!
- If you have a Nordstrom card, I suggest using your Triple Points Day (if you still have it available) on the day you plan on purchasing the most!
- Buy your “must have, can’t live without items” first! Those will most likely sell out quickly if they are popular! Some items do get restocked during the sale, but some don’t so you just never know!
- Nordstrom released their sale catalog already (read it here!). I would suggest going through and starring items you want to buy right away! This will give you a good idea of what types of items will be on sale.
What can I expect on Style & Sequins as far as coverage?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of my favorite times, because I love sharing great deals with y’all! I will actually be in Cancun when Early Access starts, but I will still be covering the sale with online content until I get back! I’m planning on doing a dressing room and try on round up as soon as I get back as well! All of the posts will be included in the “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale” tab at the top of my page for easy access!
Here are some other posts you can expect to see from me this year:
Here are some posts I shared last year during the sale:
Make sure to reach out to me if you have any questions at all regarding the sale! Can’t wait to share it all with you!
And last but not least, it’s GIVEAWAY time!
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time for the Anniversary Sale!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until 7/24.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!