Hello! You are going to be so happy you stopped by today! I’m sharing with y’all my favorite fall recipe, and it is SO easy to make! I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins for the first time last year after I saw them here. And let me tell you, they are divine! The best part is that they are super simple to make and only require 3 ingredients! I know we typically think muffins are only for breakfast, but let’s be honest here, y’all know I would eat these at anytime during the day! They make a great dessert or even a snack! You could also put some cream cheese on top for some extra sweetness! They would be the perfect item to bring for your get togethers on Thanksgiving day! You can thank me later! 🙂
- 1 box Spice Cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 cup of chocolate chips - or more 🙂
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix with canned pumpkin and work it with a spoon. The batter will be pretty thick. Once the batter has been combined, stir in your chocolate chips.
- 4. Fill your muffin liners 2/3 of the way full and bake about 20 minutes.
- 5. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan 5 minutes before removing.
- The original recipe calls for 1 cup of chocolate chips, but we normally end up adding more! We like the extra chocolate! 🙂 It also says to only bake them for 15 minutes, but I normally do 20 minutes to get them perfectly baked inside!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy!